Don't be deceived by his playful gaze, this instrument is capable of pure magic - with the sparkle of a glockenspiel, and the bite of a… caterpillar. Our first sampled creation, the Glockenpillar, is an instrument close to our hearts. We recorded 8 velocity layers and 8 round robins to make sure that you rarely hear the same sample twice. But we didn't stop there - you'll also get a bunch of custom IRs, and a slick interface to help you craft your sound.
- Sampled with an obsessive love
- Custom Kontakt scripting
- 3 NKI files
- 1,250 wave files
- 300 MB installed, 130 MB .rar download
- Download from our web-server, nothing fancy (we're broke too, man!)
- Sample resolution: 44.1Khz / 16-bit stereo
- Kontakt 4.2 (Full Retail) is 32/64-bit, MAC/PC compatible
- Note: Native Instruments Kontakt version 4.2 or later full retail versions required..
- Note: Free Kontakt Player will only work for 30 minutes with this product. Full version required to remove this restriction.
- Runs as a stand-alone application, VST® or Audio Units plug-in, RTAS® under Pro Tools 7/8 . Minimum: Mac OS X® 10.4 / 10.5, G5 1.8 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM or Windows® XP (32 Bit) or Windows Vista® (32/64 Bit), Pentium® or Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM. 2 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended!