v1.5 is Here!
NOTE TO CURRENT OWNERS: We're sending emails out with download links! If you haven't received an email yet, contact us and we'll figure it out. THANKS! info [AT embertone DOT com]
• Individual product watermarking
• Kontakt/Kontakt Player 5.3.1+ required
• Bow change + slur "true" legato
• Full vibrato control
• Staccatos RR X 8, 4 dynamic layers
• Control the instrument with you tablet!
We suggest the 16-bit version. Not only will it save you a lot of RAM, but also the difference in quality is negligible AT BEST!
For those who strongly want those 24-bit samples, we've adjusted the price to recoup the extra bandwidth costs. Thank you for understanding!
Bow Position Color Morphing
Bug Fixes / Under-the-hood Enhancements
Flexible (and moveable) Keyswitches
Better Legato Performance
800+ MB in new sample content
Improved Dynamic Response ppp --> ff
New GUI Controls
We set out to create a virtual violin with malleable, intuitive controls, and an authentic, LIVING sound. From the beginning we wanted control over vibrato and dynamics, so we presented Dovid with an insane, almost athletic challenge: to record more than 4000 samples with musical purpose and a beautiful tone, and all WITHOUT VIBRATO! This gives you your own layer of expressivity… a variety of musical parameters at your fingertips so that you can craft and phrase authentic performances.
- True legato programming + True Portamento's
- Neighbor borrowing round robin option
- Custom, genius Kontakt scripting by Andreas Lemke
- 40 NKI files
- 4000+ recorded samples
- 3.5 GB installed
- Download from our web-server, nothing fancy (we're broke too, man!)
- Sample resolution: 44.1 Khz / 24 bit stereo
- Kontakt 5 Player Compatible, 32/64-bit, MAC/PC compatible
- Kontakt 5 Player runs as a stand-alone application, VST® or Audio Units plug-in, under Pro Tools RTAS/AAX. Minimum: Mac OS X® 10.7 / 10.8, G5 1.8 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended) Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)