• "True" legato bow changes and slurs
• Pizz, Trem, Sul Pont, Sordino
• Emotional, immediate and harsh sustains
• Watermarked for protection
• Made for the free Kontakt 5 Player
• Custom-scripted ENSEMBLE mode
We suggest the 16-bit version. Not only will it save you a lot of RAM, but also the difference in quality is negligible AT BEST!
For those who strongly want those 24-bit samples, we've adjusted the price to recoup the extra bandwidth costs. Thank you for understanding!
We bring to you the EMBERTONE BLAKUS CELLO, a collaboration with the mighty Blake Robinson, Australian composer/cellist extraordanaire. We sought Blake out after he released the popular freebie "Pocket Blakus", and plunged straight into development. The result is a huuuuge set of samples: expressive sustains, visceral harsh attacks, pizzicatos, tremolos… along with a carefully prepared model for sul ponticello and con sordino with scripted legato. This cello will add an expressive edge to your music - and hopefully, add a bit of joy to your music-making life!
- True legato programming + true Portamento's + con Sordino + sul Ponticello + pizzicatos
- Custom, genius Kontakt scripting by Andreas Lemke
- 40 NKI files
- nearly 6000 recorded samples
- 3 GB installed (16-bit), 5 GB installed (24-bit)
- Fast download from Amazon S3 using CONTINUATA
- Sample resolution: 44.1 Khz / 16 or 24 bit stereo
- Kontakt 5 Player Compatible, 32/64-bit, MAC/PC compatible
- Kontakt 5 Player runs as a stand-alone application, VST® or Audio Units plug-in, under Pro Tools RTAS/AAX. Minimum: Mac OS X® 10.4 / 10.5, G5 1.8 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended) Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)