BLAKUS CELLO: Now Available!
• "True" legato bow changes and slurs
• Pizz, Trem, Sul Pont, Sordino
• Full vibrato control
• Emotional, immediate and harsh sustains
• Individual product watermarking
• Made for the free Kontakt 5 Player
• 5500+ unique samples (!!??)
• Speed-controlled portamentos
• Staccatos with CC speed control
We suggest the 16-bit version. Not only will it save you a lot of RAM, but also the difference in quality is negligible AT BEST!
For those who strongly want those 24-bit samples, we've adjusted the price to recoup for some extra costs. Thank you for your support!
(and send any questions/issues to info at embertone dot com)
We bring to you the EMBERTONE BLAKUS CELLO, a collaboration with the mighty Blake Robinson, Australian composer/cellist extraordanaire. We sought Blake out after he released the popular freebie "Pocket Blakus", and plunged straight into development. The result is a huuuuge set of samples: expressive sustains, visceral harsh attacks, pizzicatos, tremolos… along with a carefully prepared model for sul ponticello and con sordino with scripted legato. This cello will add an expressive edge to your music - and hopefully, add a bit of joy to your music-making life!
- True legato programming + true Portamento's + con Sordino + sul Ponticello + pizzicatos
- Custom, genius Kontakt scripting by Andreas Lemke
- 40 NKI files
- 5500+ recorded samples
- 5 GB installed
- Fast download from Amazon S3 using CONTINUATA
- Sample resolution: 44.1 Khz / 16 or 24 bit stereo
- Kontakt 5 Player Compatible, 32/64-bit, MAC/PC compatible
- Runs as a stand-alone application, VST® or Audio Units plug-in, RTAS® under Pro Tools 7/8 . Minimum: Mac OS X® 10.4 / 10.5, G5 1.8 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM or Windows® XP (32 Bit) or Windows Vista® (32/64 Bit), Pentium® or Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM. 2 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended!